Can you tell Taz was excited to be the subject
of Brenda's macro photography practice?
of Brenda's macro photography practice?

Kara made a mess at a neighbor's house,
and when Mom asked her to draw a picture
to say she was sorry, this is what she came up with.
She sounded out the words on her own.
and when Mom asked her to draw a picture
to say she was sorry, this is what she came up with.
She sounded out the words on her own.
Joy got a letter in the mail last week that was addressed to "Joyce Peterson." That's a new one, even for him. It's safe to say that Farmers' Insurance won't be getting our business.
Amy is learning to write in cursive in school.
Brenda is now officially the Box Tops for Education coordinator for ALA Elementary. It involves organizing other parent volunteers to collect, count and send in General Mills box tops and items from other school fundraising programs. She'll also be in charge of making parents aware of the programs and creating class incentives.
Dad rolled over in bed and opened his eyes Sunday morning to be greeted by a big, happy Kara grin. What could be a better way to start the day?
QOSROIT: When people get your name wrong, what do they call you?
Interesting stuff:
-Just when you thought it was safe to leave Idaho...
Happy Labor Day!
Love,
The Petersons
3 comments:
I get Barbara and Becky a lot.
Mr. Lee Green
'Course if I didn't know any better and I saw Lee Green on a page, I would naturally assume he's a Mister too.
Love the horse story. That's awesome!
Julie Ann is the most common I get over the phone. I'm so over it, I don't bother correcting them.
Post a Comment