Amy be wearin' the T-shirt she made
for dress-down days at school
for dress-down days at school
Kara be volunteerin' to do the dishes fer Mom.
T'other day Kara be sayin', "After I learn more word families, I'll become a smarty pants!"
In one of 'er prayers last week Amy be askin Heavenly Father t' "please help me stop talking." Even though we be knowin' she meant "stop coughing," Cap'n Mom could no stop laughing.
Brenda be singin' wi' th'Nebo Chorale again. Another thing she be lovin' about this fair season: we be rehearsin' musick fer Christmas.
Joy be workin' this week on baseboards belowdecks. He has the two bunk rooms mostly finished and the rec room half finished. While he be doin' that, 'is wife be counter-sinkin' finish nails and fillin' holes in the door frames and trim.
QOSROIT: What be yer fav'rite pirate movie and why?
Yaaarrr! Happy Talk Like A Pirate Day, Mateys!
Fair winds,
The Petersons
1 comment:
I like first Pirates of the Carribean movie. (not the sequels)
Post a Comment