
Not bad for our first attempt at photographing lightning

Kara's swell new hair
Amy is excited to meet her 3rd grade teacher. We've heard wonderful things about her.
Kara is chomping at the bit to start our at-home "kindergarten."
Joy has been working on door frames and trim in the basement, learning lots of interesting things (e.g. how to slice your finger open with a utility knife).
Brenda finally figured out why it's so hard to find clothes that fit for Amy. It's her hips! They require a larger size that is both too big for her waist and too long for her legs. Thank goodness for adjustable waists and sewing skills.
Interesting stuff:
-Can't believe some people
-State trooper with a sense of humor
QOSROIT: What is something that you have a hard time keeping up with?
Happy National Relaxation Day!
Love,
The Petersons
4 comments:
What... you didn't like my stilts idea for Amy? Just till she grows into her pants!
The laundry. I have a hard time keeping up with the laundry. There are, of course, several contributing factors, namely: Samuel, Angela, Peter, Benny, AJ and Andy.
The couch always seems to have a pile of clothes on it. Ah well.
I can't keep up with my journal. It seems like I write in it once every six months and it never makes any sense because I have too much to catch up on!
I took a few min to look through your past posts since I've been gone on vacation-LOL, and I can't believe all the good stuff I've missed out on enjoying. I love to read all your comentary, good writings.
Post a Comment