
Happy birthday, Princess!
The theme of the friend party was
"If You Give a Cat a Cupcake."
"If You Give a Cat a Cupcake."
Kara turned five this week, and she is convinced that she is suddenly taller than all her friends because of it.
Amy got so excited about picking out a present to give to her sister. She chose a Disney princess doll, Hello Kitty stickers and a pack of strawberry gum. Does she know Kara or what? Of course, the birthday girl loved them!
Joy made special pancakes with faces made out of chocolate chips, whipped cream and marachino cherries. The girls were thrilled.
Brenda still can't believe that her baby is five. How much longer do we have before we can't call her Bubby anymore?
QOSROIT: What was your nickname when you were a kid?
Also happy birthday to Gandhi, Charlie Brown and Snoopy!
Love,
The Petersons
3 comments:
I was Bren and Blender (Garbage Pail Kids - remember those?). I got Bernda in high school, and it has been my nickname ever since. I can't remember anything else at the moment.
Jessie, Messy Jessy, Ralph. I'm usually Jess, Jessie or Mom these days. :)
I can't believe Kara is 5 either. Where does the time go? Looks like it was a fun party!
Four-eyed Annie. Four-eyed Eskimo. Train tracks. Slobberchops. Yeah, kids are mean.
In high school, I tried to adopt the nickname "Sparky" by playing with the lighters in biology class with Mr. Kuhn. The name didn't take. It's too bad; I would've made a great Sparky.
Now, it's Momma or Mom. And I love the kitten headbands -- too cute!
Post a Comment