Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Making More Progress


Kara loved her birthday balloons so much,
she had to have them with her in bed.


It's getting cold in the mornings here.


Kara
may actually have been right about having grown overnight. She just moved up another clothing size this week.

Amy is becoming a voracious reader. She spent most of the weekend with her nose in the books she got from this month's book order and is really enjoying Island of the Blue Dolphins.

The basement painting is well underway now. Joy and his brother have cleaned everything, done all the taping

Brenda got quite a bit of sewing done this weekend but still has a lot to do before the end of the month.


QOSROIT: What are you reading right now?


Happy Saint Edward the Confessor Feast Day!
Love,
The Petersons

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I was re-reading Emma, but I just bought the entire Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy series and Watership Down the other night and now I can't decide if I should keep reading Emma (which I've read before) or start reading one of my new books. Dilemma city.

I thought of another series of books to recommend for Amy -- A Wrinkle in Time. One of my favorite series.