Thursday, October 02, 2008

Overactive Imaginations


Kara has been taking pictures all over the place
since she got a camera for her birthday.
This is one of her better ones. Not too bad for 1 MP.


Kara loves books.


Joy
ordered an iPod Touch for Brenda. Her Axim is pretty much on its last legs (Dell is evil), and the iPod Touch is just plain cool.

Chef Amy's latest culinary masterpiece was a bagel and fruit snack sandwich.

In her prayers, Kara asked Heavenly Father to help all her teeth to fall out so she can get big girl teeth.


Interesting stuff:

-From KSL news: "'Liar,' 'erratic' and 'palling around with terrorists' are perhaps some fighting words you would hear on a school yard playground." What school did they go to??


QOSROIT: Do you feel prepared for Election Day?


Love,
The Petersons

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not a chance. Tried to watch the last debate and all I heard was political double talk.

Brenda said...

Me either. We recorded the debates, but I've been afraid to watch. I am anticipating just a bunch of name-calling, lying and accusations.

How about Superdell for governor?? :-)

What a world, what a world!!