Tuesday, October 14, 2008

As If By Magic...


Aunt Jo, the court magician, entertaining
at Kara's royal celebration


Kara wearing her new bike gear


Amy
bore her testimony for the first time in sacrament meeting this week. She was really pleased with herself afterward.

Brenda is about 85% done with the girls' Halloween costumes. Just sewing Kara's skirt and crown and figuring out a way to attach Amy's fairy wings to the rest of her costume.

Kara can write her name. We'd seen her write A's and K's before, but we have no idea where she learned to write R's.

Joy is disappointed that BYU got destroyed this week in both football and women's volleyball.


QOSROIT: What are you most looking forward to in the coming week?


Love,
The Petersons

3 comments:

CeeJ said...

So- Halloween is princess and fairies? Cool. I want to see pics!

This week- I'm looking forward to hopefully accomplishing the things I couldn't get accomplished this past week! Finding a radiator in the state of AZ that will fit my car, getting thru to the DMV, finishing cleaning my room. (it's getting there!) And having a REAL day off on Friday. (Because this last one, I covered at my old physical therapy job.) So.. yeah. That's me. :)

Brenda said...

Yeah, Amy is a purple fairy, and Kara is Sleeping Beauty. I will definitely post pics when I take some.

This week I am looking forward to my dentist appointment tomorrow.

Just kidding. Ugh.

Today I am looking forward to getting my kitchen and living room back into shape. There's quite a bit of clutter I didn't get to last week.

The rest of the week, I don't think there's much going on, really.

Meridith said...

Kyle is COMING HOME!!!! It will be a pretty exciting week for us around here!! He's been in Argentina for 2 years. I think I'm more excited about this than about my birthday last week.... :) SO we will be having lots of fun family time, and of course, family pictures...