Tazzie didn't tree that cat, but
she is perfectly happy to take the credit
she is perfectly happy to take the credit
Kara in the leaves
Kara has gotten to wear her Halloween costume to preschool all week, and she is loving it.
Amy is asking for everything under the sun for her birthday.
Brenda is feeling very good about how the ward choir is doing with the Hallelujah Chorus, even after only one rehearsal. Hallelujah!
Joy carved pumpkins with the girls last night, 2 cats and one BYU logo.
QOSROIT: How are you/your kids dressing up for Halloween?
Happy Halloween!
Love,
The Petersons
Amy is asking for everything under the sun for her birthday.
Brenda is feeling very good about how the ward choir is doing with the Hallelujah Chorus, even after only one rehearsal. Hallelujah!
Joy carved pumpkins with the girls last night, 2 cats and one BYU logo.
QOSROIT: How are you/your kids dressing up for Halloween?
Happy Halloween!
Love,
The Petersons
5 comments:
That picture of the leaves confused me. How do tree leaves end up on the ground?? Why are they that weird yellow color? What is this "autumn" thing you're so fond of? ;) That's a fun picture.
I don't know what I'm going to be for Halloween. I'm recycling an older costume. So I'll either end up being an angel, a pirate, a vampire, a witch, a gyspy, or a queen. One of those. (Or mulitiple of those... I'm going to a party on Fri and Sat night.)
Alek is going to be Merlin. Not sure what I'm dressing up as - but I need to come up with something quickly. Time to pull out the costume boxes. :)
Alek was Merlin. Katie was a princess. Charlie kept the family tradition alive and was a bumblebee. I didn't get great pictures because my kids won't let me photograph them, but I'll post a couple to my blog soon.
We were a witch, a storm trooper and a spiderman.... Fun, fun....
I went medieval, Trev was a Civil War Union cavalry officer.
Post a Comment