Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Learning and Growing

From last week's kite festival:


Joy on his Segway ride


A kite flown from a jet-ski


In preschool this week Kara learned a little about "rep-tables," such as snakes and alligators.

Amy and her friends tried to figure out why the chicken crossed the road. Their conclusion: the farm was on the other side.

Brenda went to the "health fair" at Joy's work this week and was relieved to find out that her total cholesterol is well under the recommended 200 mg/dL.

Joy took Amy out for a Daddy/daughter date. They went to Mimi's Cafe for dessert, and neither one of them could finish what they ordered.


Interesting stuff:

-Someone's picture of our wind farm at sunset


QOSROIT: What is your favorite restaurant, anywhere in the world?


Love,
The Petersons

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alioto's in San Francisco. Be prepared for $80+ per person and the most amazing Italian-inspired seafood you've ever eaten.

Brenda said...

I can pretty much guarantee you I have never eaten any Italian-inspired seafood! :-)

My favorite restaurant is Bennigan's, but I haven't seen one for a long time. Even the one in Mesa is gone now.