Friday, September 19, 2008

It's Official


The crew with Brenda's good friend Jared


BYU, 44 Wyoming, 0


Amy taught family home evening for the very first time. Her lesson used D&C 88:124 and was about how we should not spend too much time playing video games.

Kara would not eat her potatoes at dinner, so Mom told her to "hold your nose and shovel it in," which she did. She came to the conclusion that it tastes better that way.

Brenda is not narcoleptic, nor is she pathologically sleepy. Back to the drawing board.

Joy's body has had a rough week. It started with a cold over the weekend, then pain in his shoulder, and now one of his index fingers is hurting. We're thinking it must be a work-related injury. Wink


QOSROIT: Do you like video/computer games? What is your favorite?


Love,
The Petersons

3 comments:

CeeJ said...

I like Tetris. And I liked the old Nintendo 64 game version of Contra and Castlevania. Those were my favorites. :)

And I just have to say in regards to your pics... WHAT THE HECK!??!
When did Jared go up there!? And all I can say is- He had better dang been up in UT, and not you down here... that's all I'm gonna say! Or someone's gonna be in a heap o'trouble! ;)

Jammie said...

I love the game EverQuest. I know there's that new WOW game...but I'm sticking with EQ for PS2

Brenda said...

He had a layover in Salt Lake a couple weeks ago (right before he got his cool new job), so we hopped in the car and headed up north to take him to dinner.

Of course I wouldn't go to AZ without telling you! I know that would pretty much be signing my own death warrant, or singing it, which is what I tried to type first.