Very cool kite made to look like
a scuba diver being chased by sharks
a scuba diver being chased by sharks
The girls creating tile art
When we talked about people we love in preschool, the first person Keaten thought of was Kara. She didn't really know what to say to that.
Amy has learned a little bit of cheerleading as part of one of her sports electives: "Blue and white, Eagles let's fight!"
Brenda has her second sleep study this week, this one called a multiple sleep latency test (MSLT - have to have a cool abbreviation for it). She will be hooked up to all sorts of wires overnight and then the next day for 5 naps, each 2 hours apart. If she (1) can fall asleep within a few minutes each time, and (2) enters REM sleep within an hour during at least 2 of the naps, the doctor will diagnose her with narcolepsy.
Joy's latest new toy is a center channel speaker. Now we just need rear speakers for our complete surround sound system.
QOSROIT: What did you dream about last night?
Love,
The Petersons
Amy has learned a little bit of cheerleading as part of one of her sports electives: "Blue and white, Eagles let's fight!"
Brenda has her second sleep study this week, this one called a multiple sleep latency test (MSLT - have to have a cool abbreviation for it). She will be hooked up to all sorts of wires overnight and then the next day for 5 naps, each 2 hours apart. If she (1) can fall asleep within a few minutes each time, and (2) enters REM sleep within an hour during at least 2 of the naps, the doctor will diagnose her with narcolepsy.
Joy's latest new toy is a center channel speaker. Now we just need rear speakers for our complete surround sound system.
QOSROIT: What did you dream about last night?
Love,
The Petersons
1 comment:
I don't remember dreaming about anything. I just know I woke up with a start- because I had turned off my alarm- and I'm running late for work!! YIKES! So it's a good thing I'm sitting here checking my email instead of eating breakfast, huh? ;)
Post a Comment