Thursday, July 01, 2010

What Fun Is

Brenda's aunt came for a visit last week, so we all took her to Lagoon, a local amusement park.



We were all completely soaked after going on
Rattlesnake Rapids twice in succession.


Kara on the bumper cars


Aunt Jo got brave and went on the Rocket with Joy.


Amy and Kara enjoying Ladybug Bop,
a miniature version of the Rocket


Samurai was Joy's and Brenda's favorite ride


A fun, hot, wet day for all of us!

Happy Canada Day, eh!

Love,
The Petersons

4 comments:

Robert Ross said...

We almost ran into you! I'm pretty sure you weren't there on June 21 or we'd have seen you on the LadyBug Bop. We spent a lot of time there.

And yes, the Samurai is the best ride in the park.

Member of the Justice League said...

You know, I never went to Lagoon when I was up at the Y. It looks like I missed out.

Say "hi" to Jo for me.

Jammie said...

I'm glad you had fun! Your fam is so cute!

Brenda said...

Robert - yeah, we were there on the 23rd.

Lee - you totally did! It wasn't as fun then as it is now, though. They have a lot more newer rides that we didn't even make it to this time.

Jam - they are, aren't they? :-)