Monday, June 21, 2010

Just a Couple Months Late

We promised a picture of the girls' Easter dresses, so here it is:


Better late than never?
Worth the wait?
Patience is a virtue?

You can't really tell in the picture, but Amy's is a light blue and Kara's is kind of a minty green, both with white lace overlays. Brenda was really happy with the way they turned out this year.


Happy Watermelon Seed Spitting Day!

Love,
The Petersons

3 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Great job, Brenda! They both look so pretty!

Member of the Justice League said...

The dresses are great. All little girls should have lace dresses. Plus, the fact that you sew at all puts me to shame. I usually just ask my mother!

By the by, my Darlin (my dad's mom) was the best the watermelon seed spitter around. She got YARDAGE!

Brenda said...

LOL Lee! The world is just not the same now that we have seedless watermelons. ;-)

I need to call you. I promise I got your message and I haven't forgotten. Life has just been a little crazy over the last month. :-)