Amy competed in power tumbling in the Utah Summer Games this past weekend. Since she was the only girl competing in her age group and skill level, she won gold medals in both of her events!
My heart jumped when it looked like she was going forward off the trampoline! She is doing great!!! I was in gymnastics up until highschool, but sadly, I never took it serious enough! I'll live vicariously through Amy's talent!
I just about died the first time I saw her do the back drop/return to feet move. She comes up so fast from the back drop I was sure she was going to end up doing a face plant! But she has it all under control! :-)
2 comments:
My heart jumped when it looked like she was going forward off the trampoline! She is doing great!!! I was in gymnastics up until highschool, but sadly, I never took it serious enough! I'll live vicariously through Amy's talent!
I just about died the first time I saw her do the back drop/return to feet move. She comes up so fast from the back drop I was sure she was going to end up doing a face plant! But she has it all under control! :-)
Post a Comment