Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Family Time


Amy helping Aunt Jo play cards


Joy with his 8 ball Father's Day cake


Kara
has informed us that she prefers to have her head at one particular end of the bunk bed, because "Sometimes I get a little crazy and bump my head on the ladder."

Amy is enjoying gymnastics just as much as her little sister does and is doing really well after only 3 classes.

Brenda is now the owner of a Yamaha E-70U organ. It's not ideal, but it's sufficient and it was free!

Joy has a lot going on at work this week.


QOSROIT: Do you like to play cards? What's your favorite game?


Happy Meteor Day!
Love,
The Petersons

2 comments:

CeeJ said...

I like to play "31", and Spoons.

Member of the Justice League said...

UNO. And it's hysterical to play with the kids. Peter knows his colors, but not his numbers. And if he doesn't feel like playing the cards in his hand, he won't. Benny plays as a team with Mom or Angela.

Way back when I played cards with Ken, I always got skunked. :(