The girls posing in front of
their favorite ride at Summerfest
their favorite ride at Summerfest
Kara wore herself out running around outside.
Mom taught a Family Home Evening lesson last week on freedom to choose and consequences of the choices we make. Amy inadvertently reinforced that lesson when she chose to throw a tantrum about the kind of pudding she got for dessert and, thus, got no pudding at all. Later she was calling herself stupid and saying she hated herself. It was the perfect opportunity to teach her how much the Lord loves her in spite of the wrong choices she might make and how to learn from her mistakes.When Dad was testing his wiring for the downstairs doorbell, Kara piped up with, "There sure are a lot of ding dongs in here!"
Joy has finished all the electrical in the basement and got the plumber out this week. We now have a bathtub and rough-ins for the toilet and sink down there. Next step: city inspection.
Brenda cut off and serged 10 pairs of the girls' long pants to get a little extra life out of them.
QOSROIT: What is one choice you have made that you will never regret?
Happy Icelandic National Day!
Love,
The Petersons
2 comments:
Being sealed to my darling
Hard to narrow it down to one -- there are so many good choices to choose from! But one choice that a lot of people probably think I regret I don't at all. I have never regretted marrying Jared and I never will.
Post a Comment