Thursday, January 01, 2009

The Little Ones' Christmas Joys


Kara loved her present from Uncle Trevor.


Amy was so excited on Christmas morning,
she just couldn't contain herself.


Amy's favorite Christmas present was the brand new bike Santa brought.

Kara's favorite was the set of princess dolls she got from Grandma Peterson, including the set of clothes Grandma crocheted for them!

Brenda loved the extra dark chocolate truffles Santa put in her stocking.

Joy is excited to use his new (unwarped) cue stick that he got from his parents.


QOSROIT: What gift were you most excited to give this year?


We hope you had a wonderful Christmas and that in the year ahead you can find ways to improve yourself, your family and the world around you and find joy, peace and fulfillment in doing it.

Love,
The Petersons

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just excited that Alek could make it to Arizona near Christmas!

Jessica said...

The best gift I received was going to Arizona right after Christmas. I took Alek, so I guess I made Jared's week. :)