Hoar frost on top of the snow
in our front yard (click on it)
in our front yard (click on it)
This is your picture of Brenda for the year.
The girls got some money for Christmas from Grandpa Draisker, so we took them toy shopping.
Kara got a little baby doll set, Elefun (which is really fun to watch them play) and a Backyardigans circus set.
Amy chose a Cinderella Aquadoodle, a spin-art set and a mirror with stickers, jewels and glitter glue to decorate. She is having a ball being creative.
Joy spent most of the week after Christmas with his brother framing our basement! It was a lot of hard work, but it turned out beautifully. Next up will be ventilation and electrical.
Brenda got the Chronicles of Narnia boxed set (of books, mind you) for her birthday and is thinking that we will start reading them as a family in a little while. Harry Potter can wait.
QOSROIT: What was your favorite book/series of books growing up?
For those of you who don't live in AZ, CA, FL or TX, stay warm!
Love,
The Petersons
4 comments:
First it was the Ramona books, then I think at some point I liked Nancy Drew around the same time I got into werewolves, vampires and aliens.
What do you mean my one picture for the year?!? That's not good enough!!! I need them on a regular basis! Or I forget!! :)
Ceej, it's probably better that way. ;-)
Favorite books growing up would have to be Narnia. I also really enjoyed the Anne of Green Gables books too. And then there is the Dark is Rising series, and I went through a Tarzan phase... I read a lot!
Post a Comment