Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Ho Ho Ho!

The girls' visit with Santa:




Kara
can now write not only her own name, but also Mom, Dad and Amy.

Brenda bought $105.04 worth of groceries for $32.13 last week.

Amy is in a music appreciation class this rotation and has become fascinated by stories about composers. The last time we took her to the public library, she chose a book about Beethoven, and this time, she picked out one about Mozart.

Joy had 2 Christmas parties at work last week!


And a special treat for you all:




Merry Christmas from the Petersons!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, that elf thing had me ON THE FLOOR. :)

Brenda said...

Isn't that great? I especially love watching Taz dancing (with her floating head and all).

CeeJ said...

Joy's quite the dancer, isn't he? ;) Your family has got some moves!

Brenda said...

That's why I married him. ;-)

Jessica said...

I enjoyed the video, but Alek REALLY enjoyed it. :)

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you got quite a deal on the groceries. Stacy uses a site called the Grocery Game which ranks the deals at the stores & coupons & stuff. I think last week she got like $100 worth of stuff at Albertson's for about $30. She usually saves at least 50% or more weekly.