Kara tattooed herself the day before
we had family pictures taken
we had family pictures taken
Amy's missing teeth
Amy had her very first visit from the Tooth Fairy. She had her shark teeth pulled, so she just has the 2 permanent ones that were coming in behind. The dentist gave her the baby teeth in a tiny treasure box, which she put under her pillow. The Tooth Fairy took the tooth, but left the treasure box as well as a note, 2 quarters and some gum (sugar free, of course!).
Kara managed to get a hold of a pair of scissors last weekend and cut her hair on one side. At first Mom thought she had just slept on that side and smashed it down. Imagine her surprise and chagrin when she tried to put her little girl's hair in a ponytail!
Brenda was released as nursery music leader a couple months ago, but they hadn't called anyone to replace her until this week. She has mixed feelings about leaving that calling: it will mean less stress on Sundays (and less clutter in the house, for that matter), but those little ones are so sweet and loving and fun, and their smiles just brighten the world!
Joy spent the weekend fixing a real estate client's computer. There were several problems, but the one that was hardest to deal with was a spyware program that was disguised as anti-virus software. One nasty effect was a screen saver that made it look like Windows was rebooting!
Interesting stuff:
Think this belongs in "Stupid News"?
QOSROIT: How old were you when your parents told you about who Santa, the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy really are?
Love,
The Petersons
3 comments:
I don't think I ever believed in Santa, etc. I had older sisters who weren't too good about keeping secrets. Some people find that sad, but I am totally fine with it.
What do you mean- Who the tooth fairy and santa really are?
You know who they are! Santa- the fat guy, red suit... don't know you know who he is??
Yes Virginia, there is a Santa Claus.
http://www.newseum.org/yesvirginia/
As long as love and generosity exist, there will always be a Santa Claus.
I was 8. I told my mom, "I think I know who Santa is. I think it's God." She had to set me straight. :-)
Post a Comment