The girls at the balloon festival on July 4
Amy was so proud of her "first trophy ever"
for participation in tee ball
for participation in tee ball
Amy and Kara made sure to save the last of the Sunny D for Mom. Makes a mother's heart melt!
Joy says he is excited for his birthday, because his age will be palindromic again. Brenda wonders how excited he's going to be when he turns 101.
Interesting stuff:
-Can you imagine the looks on their faces?
-The poor girl!
QOSROIT: Do you have any Mormon or other American pioneer ancestry?
Love,
The Petersons
Joy says he is excited for his birthday, because his age will be palindromic again. Brenda wonders how excited he's going to be when he turns 101.
Interesting stuff:
-Can you imagine the looks on their faces?
-The poor girl!
QOSROIT: Do you have any Mormon or other American pioneer ancestry?
Love,
The Petersons
5 comments:
Yep. On my mom's side. Some of her ancestors joined the church in Denmark, came over on boat (obviously, they didn't swim) and then pulled handcarts to Utah.
The only Mormon ancestry I have are my parents who joined the Church when I was 3.
on my johnson side. but i don't know much about them. (other than their names from geneology sheets.) :)
I don't, as far as I know, but Joy does.
No Mormon in my family, but my grandpa's grandparents came on the same boat that the Pennsylvania Dutch came on. We aren't P.D. but thought that was interesting!
Post a Comment