Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Joy's Had a Birthday, Shout Hooray!


Amy must have been dreaming about being Supergirl.


Joy with his brand new GPS


Joy
survived his birthday. It was painful for him, but by the end of our rendition of "Happy Birthday" we all managed to choose a single key to sing in.

Amy
to Kara while the two of them were playing a pretend princess game: "Seriously, I don't have any powers, and I don't want to be anyone's wife!"

According to Kara, Jesus had twelve "apossibles."

Brenda is having a hard time finding school uniforms for Amy, and school starts in 2 1/2 weeks. Walmart doesn't have anything yet, and two stores that advertised uniforms also had nothing. Grr.


Interesting stuff:

Korean photographer brings children's art to life


QOSROIT: Do you have any electronic items that you would not be able to live without?


Love,
The Petersons

3 comments:

CeeJ said...

Well... "live without" is a funny phrase. I can live without my cell phone for certain periods of time... like a month or so while out of the country or camping. But as long as I'm living in regular society in my normal life, I would say my cell is a pretty basic necessity of mine.

Brenda said...

My computer and my PDA, which is actually on it's last legs. I dread the idea of going back to paper for grocery lists and such.

Jammie said...

We spend alot of time using our GPS. I think we could live w/o it, but ti would be a sad sad life.