Thursday, May 22, 2008

Lovin' Summer


The cause of Joy's Jet-ski hair


Amy at her dance recital on Saturday


Amy is wearing a girls' 10/12 now. At this rate she'll be moving to the juniors' department by the time she's 9.

Brenda is excited that school is out, because she won't have to wash uniforms or pack lunches for a few months.

Joy cleared away curbing and sod and built a 4x8 box for our square foot garden.

Kara's Primary teacher is convinced that she and another boy in her class are going to get married when they grow up. She says that Keaten loves Kara so much that he annoys her to death.


QOSROIT: What is your least favorite household chore? And a tougher one: what is your favorite?


Love,
The Petersons

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not Fav: Diapers
Fav: Going to work & making the money - it keeps me out of the house so I don't have to change diapers!

Jammie said...

I hate laundry! It's not the washing and drying. It's the folding and putting away.

I like cleaning the kitchen, cuz I spend so much time there, it's nice to have it clean.

Brenda said...

Ugh. Diapers. I'm glad I get a break from that for at least a little while.

My least favorite chore is mopping. It's annoying, I can't find a decent mop, and as soon as I finish the floor is a mess again.

My favorite is grocery shopping (maybe stretching the chore definition a little here). It's like a game trying to find the best deals. Early this year I got 12 boxes of Capri Sun free just for buying something I needed for food storage anyway (and was itself on sale, of course). That got me through lunches for the rest of the school year and then some. I'm awesome! ;-)