Friday, March 14, 2008

Pure Imagination


Pajama picture outtake


Amy sang in the first grade choir
for a school fundraiser called Wonka World

After Mom told her that she would be grounded for the day, Amy announced her intentions to "run away from our house."

Kara is in that "I'm not Kara, I'm Cinderella" stage.

Brenda ditched choir practice this week. devil

Joy has had a rough few days at work this week. Hallelujah for the weekend!


QOSROIT: 1. Will you wear green on Monday? 2. Do you have any Irish ancestors?


Happy Pi Day, beware the Ides of March and happy St. Patrick's Day!


Love,
The Petersons

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I doubt I will wear green on Monday. I don't have much that is green, actually.

I do have Irish ancestors. I believe the Cruses and Lees were Irish. Maybe the Bakers, too. Can't remember.

Brenda said...

I am wearing green today, and so is Amy. She still had to wear her uniform skirt, but she was allowed to wear any kind of green shirt.

I don't think I have any Irish heritage. We're mostly Croatian/Hungarian and Dutch. I do have a Native American somewhere back there, though, so who knows.