Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Reasons for Grey Hair


Brenda's Relief Society birthday
cake decorating contest entry


Amy has decided she is going to
master the use of a knife.


This week Kara is Sleeping Beauty, and Dad is her "Prince Philick."

Amy had a field trip to the BYU planetarium last week. She said her favorite part was the geodes they had on display there.

Between choir rehearsals, concerts, dressmaking, visiting teaching, a cake decorating contest and all the usual household chores, Brenda is having the ultimate crazy week. However, she does still have all her hair...for now.

Joy has apparently regressed to toddlerhood, at least in the girls' eyes. Kara recently told him, "Dad, I've had enough of your whining."


QOSROIT: What are your Easter traditions?


Happy Easter!


Love,
The Petersons

3 comments:

CeeJ said...

That's pretty funny! (Kara's comment to Joy).

Your cake looks awesome!!
We had a luau for the RS b-day. No cake there. :(

Brenda said...

Our traditions are still evolving. Last year we had an egg hunt with scripture references in the little plastic eggs, so we're doing that again this year. We'll do the Easter bunny thing on Saturday.

The community Easter concert is becoming a tradition. So I get to make my family listen to me sing! :-)

We've done Easter dresses for the last 2 years now too. I love having girls!

Jessica said...

We don't really have Easter traditions. We have an Easter Egg hunt on Sunday. We didn't dye eggs this year. Josh and I tend to not let our kids do messy things, which isn't really fair to them at all.

I'm very impressed by your cake. It's beautimous.

I love having a girl, too. She is fun to dress. I was frustrated trying to find an Easter dress for her this year, though, because everything was sleeveless. I had to buy her a sweater to wear with her dress. I guess I should learn to sew. Nah, that's not going to happen.