Thursday, February 28, 2008

Neat Freak


Artist at work play


Double decker kitties


Mom dropped a string cheese wrapper on the kitchen floor to see if Taz would play with it. Poor kitty didn't get a chance, though, because when Kara saw it, she picked it up and said, "Mom, don't throw that on the floor! Throw it in the garbage!"

Amy's teacher sent us a really nice little note about her: "I just wanted to tell you how sweet Amy is and that she is doing well. I sometimes think she is off in her own world and call on her to double check, but she can answer me. I am amazed at her quiet ways and how nicely she does her work. I am so glad that I have the opportunity to be her teacher this year."

Brenda had an MRI last Wednesday. The results were normal. Grr.

Joy is whipping this family into shape. He's established a new "family work time" on Saturday mornings. The girls aren't really on board yet. They probably won't be until they move out of the house.


QOSROIT: Are you a neat freak, a slob, or somewhere in between?


Love,
The Petersons

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Though Stacy might disagree, I find myself in the somewhere in between category.

Brenda said...

I'm a wannabe neat freak. I'm pretty good at organizing things in my head, but not so much in real life.

CeeJ said...

I'm in the middle. Mainly organized- with a side of clutter. (Mainly in the "needs to be organized" pile)

I've become more of a neat freak as I've gotten older. (at least the front room/ kitchen/ front bathroom.) Nobody sees the rest! ;) (at my house anyway!)

By the way- I LIKE the double decker kitty photo. Amusing.