Brenda with her mom and sister
Mutant snowman in a neighbor's yard
Amy was totally excited for "Valentime's Day." She picked out Hello Kitty cards to give to her friends at school.
While we were getting the girls ready for bed the other night, Kara said, out of the blue, "Mom, I love Jesus. And Heavenly Father."
Brenda loves our neighborhood! The car wouldn't start one morning, and all the other families around here who have kids who go to Amy's school had already left by the time she decided to stop trying, so she knocked on another neighbor's door. She was going to ask if she wouldn't mind running Amy over to the school, but she offered to let us take her car! We have the best neighbors ever!
Joy got to shovel a total of a foot and a half of snow last Wednesday night to Thursday morning. Bet you're all totally jealous.
QOSROIT: How do you feel about your neighbors?
Happy Valentine's Day!
Love,
The Petersons
2 comments:
I don't know any of my neighbors at all, but I hear them quite often -- shared walls and all that.
How do I feel about my neighbors? Well, after close to 100 of them came out to sandbag around my house the past couple of days, I think I have the greatest neighbors on the planet!
Post a Comment