
The girls begged for balloons
at the craft store the other day,
so Mom and Dad surprised them
last night.
at the craft store the other day,
so Mom and Dad surprised them
last night.

Aurora kept Amy company while she was sick.
Sweet talk:
Kara said her own bedtime prayer all by herself the other night. We were speechless.
Grandma Draisker came to take care of the girls for Valentine's Day so Mom and Dad could go out to dinner. As we were leaving, Amy said, "I hope it takes a loooooong time!"
Joy and Brenda tried to go to Ruby River Steakhouse for our Valentine outing, but by the time we got there, the wait was 3 1/2 hours! Unbelievable!
Interesting stuff:
-When was the last time you tested your typing skills?
-If this isn't the kookiest idea...
QOSROIT: How fast do you type? Does that have any bearing whatsoever on your life?
Love,
The Petersons
4 comments:
Just did the typing test. I'm 105 words per minute. Wow. Last time I checked I was about 80. Thanks for posting that link!
Yikes. I do a pitiful (apparently) 50 wpm. The only bearing that has on my life, though, is bruising my pride.
I feel pretty good about my typing skills. 80.49 wpm (an average of 3 tests) with 6 mistakes avg. Too bad I can't get a raise for that! (You're right - no bearing.)
Cool link with the typing test. I got 86 words per minute. Cool
Post a Comment