Sunday, February 18, 2007

Kids say the darndest things


Our snowbaby


Look out, Dad!



-Joy was less than thrilled to have to shovel 8 inches of snow last Monday morning before work.

-
Amy told Mom that she could hear Aurora's "heart beep."

-The other night we were listening to the Backyardigans CD during dinner, all singing along.
Kara, trying to sing "into the thick of it," instead said, "to the pickle pick it."

-
Brenda has obviously spent a great deal of time laughing hysterically this week (though never at Joy, of course ).


Interesting stuff:

-Remember this science project from freshman year in high school?

-An engineering professor with a sense of humor

-A clock almost as cool as the binary clock

-Cutthroat kite-flying


QOSROIT: When was the last time you flew a kite?


Love,
The Petersons

5 comments:

Brenda said...

I don't think I've ever flown a kite personally. Just watched other people do it. Joy and the girls attempted it last year, but didn't do very well. I think it was too late in the season. If it ever stops snowing, we'll try it again this year.

Anonymous said...

Who is Aurora?

Brenda said...

Our kitten. Who are you?

Anonymous said...

Just a lurker. Love your blog by the way.

Brenda said...

Thanks. I'm glad you enjoy it.