Happy birthday to our sweet girl!
And what better way to celebrate your birthday
than by strangling your little sister?
than by strangling your little sister?
In one of Amy's prayers after she had been sick with a high fever, she said, "Please bless that I won't have a hot head."
Last week when Kara opened the fridge to put something away, a loaf of bread fell out in front of her. She put on her serious face and said, "Whoa! I didn't see that coming!"
Joy has done all of the measuring and marking for all of the closet & storage room shelves that he will be building. He has also ordered a cabinet for the bathroom and is looking for someone to come put in the toilet and the sink.
Brenda is taking the week off (well...aside from laundry, dishes, feeding, bathing, grocery shopping and running the kids all over town), so don't ask her to do any sewing or baking until next Monday.
QOSROIT: What is your favorite kind of cake?
Happy National Pizza with the Works Day!
Love,
The Petersons
Last week when Kara opened the fridge to put something away, a loaf of bread fell out in front of her. She put on her serious face and said, "Whoa! I didn't see that coming!"
Joy has done all of the measuring and marking for all of the closet & storage room shelves that he will be building. He has also ordered a cabinet for the bathroom and is looking for someone to come put in the toilet and the sink.
Brenda is taking the week off (well...aside from laundry, dishes, feeding, bathing, grocery shopping and running the kids all over town), so don't ask her to do any sewing or baking until next Monday.

QOSROIT: What is your favorite kind of cake?
Happy National Pizza with the Works Day!
Love,
The Petersons
2 comments:
Death by Chocolate cake
I will not be constrained by your false limits. I accept all cake of every kind, flavor and yumminess.
I especially like a really good carrot cake with cream cheese frosting, a texas sheet cake with a vanilla/pineapple pudding layer and a whipped cream layer, an angel food cake with strawberry concoction in the center topped with freshly whipped cream, and of course.....
coconut chocolate cake.
I repeat, I endorse all cake.
Post a Comment