Thursday, May 07, 2009

Out of Our Comfort Zones


The girls in front of the Provo Temple


Two princesses on their way
to a royal birthday party


Amy is "graduating" from an after-school karate class tonight. A local studio came to ALA twice a week for three weeks and gave an introduction to karate philosophy and technique. Amy learned a few new things, but it doesn't really seem to be her style.

Kara needed a drink while we were at the temple, but a water fountain she found didn't work. On the way out, she found another one. When she saw that it did work, she exclaimed, "It's alive!"

Brenda is still waiting to get her van back. Joy's trunk just isn't sufficient for her needs.

Joy enjoys driving the PT Cruiser that the dealership lent us in the meantime.


QOSROIT: What do you like to do for exercise?


Happy No Socks Day!
Love,
The Petersons

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Dance, walk or swim. Usually I walk.

Brenda said...

I walk too, but I also like to play football and volleyball. Wii is a pretty fun workout too. :-)

CeeJ said...

I rollerblade w/ my dog, and try not to get attacked. (But you knew that!) ;)

I also do the treadmill when the weather outside is yucky.

Brenda said...

Does Jaz do the treadmill too? :-)

Jammie said...

So...does ANYONE really like to work out? I do enjoy taking walks...but come on :o)

Brenda said...

I have a few friends who do...well, at least they SAY they do. :-)