We went bowling last Saturday to celebrate Aunt Jo's & Uncle Trevor's 31st birthday. As you can see, Amy developed her own technique.
Joy and his brother Jens rocking Dance, Dance Revolution at Christmas time.
Can't believe we never posted it! It's classic!
Can't believe we never posted it! It's classic!
Amy became a "Handwriting Expert" this week, which means that she gets free time during handwriting time for the rest of the school year. Her spacing, sizing and positioning have all improved tremendously since the beginning of the year.
Kara reached an important milestone this week: she found a pair of scissors and gave her stuffed kitty a hair cut.
Brenda's craft supplies are almost all reorganized. The master bedroom closet looks and feels so much better.
Joy has a new church calling. He was released as a family history consultant and called to serve as the advancement specialist on the scout committee. So he'll be using computer software (imagine that) to keep track of the progress of each scout as they work on merit badges and other requirements for rank advancements.
Interesting stuff:
-Don't you wish your mailbox was this cool?
QOSROIT: Are you a Handwriting Expert?
Love,
The Petersons
6 comments:
I used to have really nice handwriting, but after 5 years as a math major, I really don't anymore.
If by "expert" you mean people can sometime read what I write . . . if they squint really hard, then yes, yes I am.
Amy takes after Aunt Cj with her bowling style. ;)
That video was soooo funny. I love DDR, but I'm really really really bad at it.
BTW, my handwriting isn't that great either. :o)
Jam
If I can read it, does that count?
Jared - yeah, I remember your handwriting. I think I have a few samples around here somewhere. :-)
Ceej - I think I would like to see that. Next reunion will be family bowling night! ;-)
Jam - I know! It still makes me laugh until I cry!
Jo - Um...not exactly...maybe that makes you a handwriting hobbyist.
Post a Comment