Amy & Kara on the train at the zoo in Phoenix -
couldn't resist this one!
couldn't resist this one!
Brenda with some of her high school friends
and 12 of our combined 16 children
Amy & Kara both said their favorite part of the trip was swimming in the pools at the hotels. It was sunny and in the 70s while we were there!and 12 of our combined 16 children
Brenda's favorite part of the trip was hanging out with friends that she hasn't seen in several years, and, especially, spending time with her best friend CJ!
Joy's favorite thing was the Tuesday-night activity at his conference: a Southwest-style fiesta that included bull riding and gun fighting (pictures to come as soon as they become available).
QOSROIT: Have you done your taxes this year? How did it go?
Love,
The Petersons
3 comments:
I did my taxes such a long time ago that I keep forgetting tax season isn't over. Our taxes are super easy to do, fortunately.
Sorry I missed the reunion. Looks like it was a fun time.
I am happy for all the fun you had. Luv the lips Kara, I just wanna kiss 'em. Lol.
Don't you? She does that all the time when she smells something she doesn't like too. Like yesterday when Joy put vinegar on the ribbons of her dress because she wouldn't stop sucking on them. Cracks me up!
Jess - it was really fun! We're sorry you missed it too, but I think it's a good thing you did. :-) Next time, k? When is the next time you will be in AZ?
We finally got our taxes done last week, and, miracle of miracles, we're actually getting a refund. All that procrastination for nothing.
Post a Comment