
"Still Life" by Amy Peterson
"Your backpack, Dad? I don't think so!"
Brenda is excited that some of our tulips are poking up!
Joy has started wiring the basement. The rec room canister lights, which are on a 3-way switch, are now operational.
Amy is obsessed with the Rainbow Fairy series in all of its incarnations. It is pretty much the only thing she wants to read these days.
Kara had her very first eye exam this week, and it turns out that she is far-sighted enough that she needs glasses.
Interesting Stuff:
-Oh, dear
-Mathemagician - can you square a 5 digit number in your head??
-Piano magic - improv on 5 random notes
QOSROIT: Are you near-sighted, far-sighted or neither? Do you wear glasses, contacts or none of the above?
Love,
The Petersons
3 comments:
I had the surgery...it was awesome!
Totally jealous, Jam!
I wear glasses and wish I could wear contacts again (or do Lasik).
I had Lasik a few years back. No glasses for me. Except that they overcorrected one of my eyes. Now they don't work together quite right. And I need to wear mild reading glasses or I get headaches. They're so mild they're Rx only. Also, I have exceptionally large pupils, larger than the corrected area when dilated at night. So my night vision leaves something to be desired. I'm safe to drive - usually. But it is really nice to wake up and be able to see the alarm clock.
Post a Comment