Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Wa Gwan?


Relaxing and having a good time
in a 2-person hammock


Photographic evidence that Joy actually does
eat fruit from time to time


Joy's
favorite part of our Jamaica trip was riding a horse in the ocean.

Brenda
's favorite part was the cool ocean breeze, followed closely by riding a horse in the ocean!

Amy
and Kara missed Mom and Dad a little bit, but mostly they had fun playing with friends and hanging out with Aunt Jo. They got to make a gingerbread house, eat their favorite foods (mac & cheese, pancakes, pizza, hot dogs, quesadillas) and go Christmas shopping.


QOSROIT: What are your Thanksgiving plans?


Happy Turkey Day!
Love,
The Petersons

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And we also got to make puppet stories and go to lunch with Grandma!

CeeJ said...

What?? This post is UNACCEPTABLE!!

I NEED more info on your trip!! What was it like? Did you like it? Not like it? Was the horse-back riding awesome? Was the food good? How long was the flight? What the heck does 'wa gwan' mean? What would you recommend about it? Where's the stories??
How am I supposed to know if I want to go to Jamacia or not, if you dont' tell me about it!!!

P.S. Welcome Back.
P.P.S. Happy Anniversary.
P.P.P.S. Tell me more about Jamacia! :D

Brenda said...

Sorry, you're just going to have to be patient. ;-)

I will tell you one thing, though. Wa gwan means "what's going on?" in Jamaican patois.

Will that hold you over for a little while?