Rora in her element
Taz using the "cat hous" the girls made
The girls watched The Wizard of Oz for the first time ever this week. Amy has been singing the songs ever since.
Much to Mom's surprise, Kara has figured out how to type her own name on the computer all by herself.
Brenda has had the stomach flu for the last few days. Life's rough when Mom is sick.
Joy has made great progress on his work in Canada. He hasn't had to work into the wee hours of the morning, and he actually had the weekend off!
QOSROIT: What is your "element"?
Love,
The Petersons
2 comments:
My element? Why do you ask such hard questions??
Earth? Wind? Water? Fire?
Is that what you want to know? ;)
Cuz if not- I don't know what my element is. I'm still trying to figure that out.
I'm generally out of my element... :-)
Post a Comment