Goofy sisters
Amy on her first day of school
Amy started 2nd grade Monday. Her two best friends from last year are in her class, and her teacher is really nice, so she was actually excited to go. Once Sinead walked into the classroom, Amy didn't need Mom anymore.
Brenda is excited that Amy has started school again. Sort of. It will be nice not to have the girls at each other's throats all day long, but it is hard not to be involved in that part of her life.
Kara bore her testimony to the kitties, using their scratching post for a microphone: "I'd like to bear my testimony with you guys. I know this church is true. I know Heavenly Father wants me to do the right things....and the name of Jesus Christ, amen."
Joy survived
QOSROIT: What teacher(s) made a difference in your life?
Love,
The Petersons
2 comments:
I swear your girls look like twins in that photo!!
I've had several favorite teachers. I liked my 2nd grade teacher Mrs. Charles- because she had me write creative stories and read them in front of the class.
I liked my 4th grade teacher- Mrs. Widmer- but I don't quite remember why... she was just nice.
I liked Mr. Dole's for HS Biology because he said funny things.
I liked my freshman year Seminary teacher- but I forgot his name. And I liked my senior year teacher- Bro. Dunford. He was cool.
(and yes, I had to look up my elementary school teacher's name in my journal because I honestly could not remember!!!)
Yes they do! The only way you can tell some pictures of them apart is by looking for Amy's hemangioma.
My favorite teachers were Mr Williams & Mr Stone, both math teachers. Imagine that.
However, the teacher who has had the most profound influence on me was Brother Broomhead (yes, that's really his name), who was the director of the University Chorale for 4 of the 5 semesters I sang in it. The man changed my life.
Post a Comment