Three princesses ready for a tea party
Kara says: "Look, Mom! I'm a bananey!"
Kara can almost spell her own name. She says, "I spell my name with a K, and then an A, and then an R, and then an A, and then an R."
The girls had a dentist visit this week, and much to Mom's surprise, Amy has 2 permanent teeth that have come in behind her baby teeth. So now she's a shark!
Now that summer is here, Brenda has started working on her farmer's tan.
Joy has been working on adding stemming functionality to their database product in Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian and Dutch.
Interesting stuff:
-Water level at Lake Powell is rising this year!
-Ingenious music-based game
QOSROIT: What is your favorite way to waste time?
Love,
The Petersons
4 comments:
Wow, you have 3 kids? Hmmm... I must have missed something along the way there...
And what are their names again? Amy, Kara, and Karar?
That's cool.
How do I waste time? Easy: TV!
Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, Medium, My Name Is Earl, The Office, Moment of Truth, Ghost Hunters, Last Comic Standing, Most Haunted, Deadliest Catch, Dirty Jobs, Mythbusters, the list goes on...
Yeah, I'm a junkie. But I usually have my laptop in my lap and am working on something - so I don't feel too guilty.
I am going to have to go with sleep! ;-)
blogging...gotta love blogging!
Post a Comment