Amy and Kara burying Dad at the La Jolla Cove beach
The girls had their first experience
with cotton candy at Sea World.
with cotton candy at Sea World.
Amy's favorite part of our vacation was watching the killer whales and the dolphins.
Brenda's favorite part of our trip was the Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory.
Joy's favorite part was swimming with the girls in the hotel pool.
Kara's favorite was the roller coasters. The few she was tall enough to go on, anyway. It looks like we have a little daredevil on our hands.
Brenda's favorite part of our trip was the Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory.
Joy's favorite part was swimming with the girls in the hotel pool.
Kara's favorite was the roller coasters. The few she was tall enough to go on, anyway. It looks like we have a little daredevil on our hands.
Something Funny:
-22 reasons why we like cats
QOSROIT: What is your favorite ride at an amusement park/fair?
Love,
The Petersons
QOSROIT: What is your favorite ride at an amusement park/fair?
Love,
The Petersons
3 comments:
I will always love Lagoon! It's the park I grew up in.
I love every ride!
Pirates of the Carribean is Josh's favorite ride. It's definitely up there on my list.
The best roller coaster I've ever been on was the Alpengeist at Busch Gardens Williamsburg.
Looks like you guys had a great trip.
I am rather partial to the Ferris wheel, but I like roller coasters too (thank you, CJ). California Screamin' was good, and so was the Tower of Terror.
Post a Comment