Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Winter Wonderland


Dad helping Kara sled down the driveway



Joy built a sled run in our front yard (click the picture to see it in mroe detail). Amy and her friends loved it. Kara wasn't so sure. She went down once and said it was fun, but when Dad asked if she wanted to go again, she said, "No." Brenda was perfectly happy to watch it all.


QOSROIT: How do you feel about winter?


Love,
The Petersons

2 comments:

Brenda said...

I love it! The snow is beautiful, the cold air smells so nice, and you can cuddle up under a pile of quilts and read!

The girls like it too, although they do keep asking me when it will be summer so they can use their new water slide and eat popsicles.

Jessica said...

I loved Winter once upon a time. I haven't seen a real one in about 11 years.