Not a video game addict:
Kara fell asleep playing Nintendo.
Kara fell asleep playing Nintendo.
Matching bookends (the books are invisible)
According to Kara, kitties have "pawses."
Brenda is now a professional seamstress. Two people are paying her (!!) to make their choir blouses.
The first grade classes at Amy's school are going on a field trip to see the Nutcracker ballet. She is so excited!!
Joy has been having problems with pain in his hip, so he's seeing a chiropractor for a 12-visit treatment plan. Hopefully this will help.
QOSROIT: Where are you in your holiday shopping?
Love,
The Petersons
3 comments:
I am all done! Santa gifts, relatives, even for Joy! Now I need to start wrapping.
I am a lurker and just checking to make sure you guys are OK. Havne't seen a new post in a while. Happy New Year.
Yep, we're good. Things just go a little busy over the holidays. I am working on an update and hope to post sometime this week. Thanks for asking! Makes me feel good. :-)
Post a Comment