Thursday, November 08, 2007

Happy Birthday, Dear Amy


Out little kitties on Halloween


The birthday girl


Brenda saw her surgeon last week for a follow-up, and he said it looks like things are healing nicely. He also said that he suspected that the gallbladder had been infected at least since Brenda's first pregnancy!

Joy has come up with an interesting way to try to get Kara to stop picking her nose. He told her that the spider that used to live in her belly button (see 7/5/07 POSROIT) has relocated to her nose. He warned her that if she stuck her finger up there, the spider would bite it.

Amy turned six last week, and she read her own birthday cards! What happened to our baby??

Kara is no longer Kara. She has become Baby Kitty. She spends her days meowing around the house and saying things like, "Baby Kitty wants Daddy Kitty" and "Baby Kitty is hungry."


Interesting stuff:

-Lugnut + Shotgun = What was I thinking?


QOSROIT: Have you ever had an organ removed?


Love,
The Petersons

1 comment:

Unknown said...

SMall world on the world wide web. I love it. How are you guys. I hope all is well. I myself am surviving. Life is alright. Still sinlge. working as ananny at the momnt. Anything else you would like to knowjust ask. My email is scoutiepoutie@homail.com.
Email me sometme I would love to catch up and reconnect. I hope all is well. Oh and if your really interested Ihave a page n Facebook.take care.
Andrea Scout