Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Hip, Hip, Hurrah!


Amy in her dance class


Kara enjoying a popsicle on a crisp autumn afternoon


Brenda
sang with the choir at the Harvest Moon Hurrah (the city's annual arts festival) on Saturday.

On the way to the Harvest Moon Hurrah, Kara said to Grandma, "I'm wearing underwear. Are you?"

For family home evening this week, we took a drive up the canyon to look at the gorgeous fall foliage, but Amy was bored. When Mom suggested that she take a deep breath and enjoy it, Amy responded with, "Not gonna happen, Mom."

Joy is very excited about the new digital camera we got. He is having the time of his life playing with different settings and features.


QOSROIT: What piece of technology could you not live without?


Love,
The Petersons

1 comment:

Brenda said...

There are so many things! TiVo, digital cameras, the internet, voice mail. If I had to pick just one I'd have to go with my PDA. I use it to read scriptures, make shopping lists, plan music for the organ and nursery, etc, etc, etc. I would lose my mind if I had to go back to pen & paper.

I have to say, though, that I could do without my cell phone. It's convenient, but sometimes annoying.