Friday, October 05, 2007

Happy Birthday to You! You Live in a Zoo!


Birthday girl


Birthday zoo


We got an inch of snow last Saturday! It was still September!

Kara turned three on Sunday. She had her doctor's visit today. She is 32.2 lbs and 37.5 inches tall. She was such a brave girl for her 4 shots!

Amy is adjusting nicely to her new school as well as to going all day. She's still not too thrilled about getting up in the morning, though. She gets that from Mom.

Joy is leaving for a business trip to Eugene, OR on Sunday.

Brenda is jealous that her husband gets to travel to such exotic locales.


QOSROIT: Where is the most unusual place you have been?


Love,
The Petersons

3 comments:

Brenda said...

We lived in Adana, Turkey when I was 4 years old.

Anonymous said...

I'd have to say Russia. When I tell people I used to live there, I get the strangest looks.

CeeJ said...

I haven't been any place all that unusual. (unless you count living in the Johnson house growing up.) ;)