
Soccer Kara

Cross Country Amy

Cougar girls
Things Brenda has done during the month of August: got the stomach flu, attended the BYU organ workshop, got sicker, caught up on her magazine reading, recovered very slowly, won an official practice jersey at this year's Cougar Kickoff, and...um...well...that's about it.
Amy figured out all by herself how to blow bubbles in gum.
Kara is officially dressing herself, as long as Mom makes sure all the clothes are right side out!
Joy is counting down to the first BYU football game of the year: 10 days, 2 hours and 33 minutes.
Amy figured out all by herself how to blow bubbles in gum.
Kara is officially dressing herself, as long as Mom makes sure all the clothes are right side out!
Joy is counting down to the first BYU football game of the year: 10 days, 2 hours and 33 minutes.
Interesting stuff:
-Bored? Try carving crayons.
-"Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo" is a grammatically correct sentence. (if you're a visual learner, try this version)
QOSROIT: What is the strangest sentence you've ever seen?
Love,
The Petersons
1 comment:
I don't know too many strange sentences, but I have seen a lot of strange (read: bad) grammar. My latest pet peeve are sentences like: “If that were the case, then I would do whatever.” Grammatically, that example makes about as much sense as: “If those was the cases, then I would do whatever.” It is a simple matter of matching singular nouns to singular verbs, and plural nouns to plural verbs.
The correct statements would be: “If that was the case, then I would do whatever,” and “If those were the cases, then I would do whatever.”
Post a Comment