
The whole family at the BYU Blue & White game
(spring training scrimmage)
(spring training scrimmage)
A quotable moment from Amy: "Mom's always right...sometimes."
Kara had a ball at the Blue & White game. She was singing and dancing and cheering: "Go Cougars!"
Joy and Brenda have nothing interesting to report.
Interesting stuff:
-Heroic Virginia Tech professor
-Darth Vader hot air balloon
QOSROIT: How did you do with taxes this year?
Love,
The Petersons
3 comments:
Hmm, taxes. That's Stacy's department. I think we came really close to getting nothing back (I hate to give the government an interest-free loan until tax-time).
We got a refund on state, but owed on federal. No student loan interest to deduct anymore! :-) We ended up paying about $80. It could have been much worse, I'm sure.
Yeah, I would much rather be earning interest on that money. We've thought about setting up a dedicated savings account for taxes the way we do for life insurance, but that would add one more complication to our financial routine. Maybe someday. :-)
Post a Comment