Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Peterson POSROIT #74

Pictures from Orem Summerfest:



Make new friends, but keep the old:

Joy got a brand new laptop at work. It can run more than one operating system at once and has a magnetic power cord connection (if you trip over the cord, as a certain wife is wont to do, it won't damage the computer).

Kara has finally learned the difference between a truck and a train.

Amy made some new friends. All on her own she decided one day to see if some of our new neighbors could play. She's been talking about them ever since.

Brenda relabeled and refilled 10 out of 18 spice jars. Exciting, eh?

QOSROIT: What spices do you use on a regular basis?

Love,
The Petersons

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Yeah, right. Very funny.

Anonymous said...

Salt, Pepper, and occassionally Cinnamon :0 complicated, I know!

Anonymous said...

I see a lot of Mr. Salt, Mrs. Pepper, Paprika, and Cinnamon -- when I watch Blues Clues with my daughter.