
Kara loves to play with Aurora.
Oh, here we are together in our family:
Kara loves to eat "manas" for "munch." She also pointed out a "'saur" in one of her bedtime stories.
Amy is very sad today. Her best friend Erica is moving away.
Brenda is very, very tired.
Joy (with a little help from his wife) put in the rest of our garden last weekend. Now in addition to the single surviving astilbe and two burning bushes, we have rose of sharon, mums, creeping myrtle and snow-in-summer. Taking our previous efforts into account, we can expect about 20% of them to survive. However, we are using Miracle Grow this time, so perhaps we can raise that estimate to 40%.
QOSROIT: What do you like to eat for dinner in the summer?
Love,
The Petersons

1 comment:
Something I crave in summer is chicken salad sandwiches -- but my Mom's are the best, I can't duplicate them exactly and she is 14 hours away, so I don't get them very often!
Post a Comment