Amy's latest favorite pastime is drawing pictures
of the Little Mermaid.
of the Little Mermaid.

One of Kara's unique sleeping positions
We told Amy that she has a few freckles on her nose. She got a distressed look on her face and asked, "Can you get them off?"Part of Our World:
When Amy achieved an objective on her Nintendo game, we all cheered for her. Kara put her fist in the air and said, "Yay!"
Joy has safely returned from Palm Springs. The verdict is that the conference wasn't as good as last year. They didn't have a chocolate fountain.
Brenda got sick over the weekend. Some stomach thing. But it's over.
QOSROIT: What's the weather like?
Love,
The Petersons

3 comments:
Rainy and gray. But it's helping the flowers grow.
It's been raining here practically every day since February. I am not making that up or exaggerating. I know that's why it's so green here and I love that -- but enough already!
Cloudy and should probably rain either today or tomorrow. _ CJ
Post a Comment