Sunday, March 19, 2006

Peterson POSROIT #61


Amy at California Adventure


Kara Mouse

We're ba-a-ack:

Disneyland was awesome!

Amy says her favorite ride was the "monster one" (The Matterhorn), which was the one ride she was sure she didn't want to go on. We have no idea why she changed her mind when we got there.

Kara liked It's a Small World. She was fascinated the whole time.

Joy dragged Brenda on California Screamin', Maliboomer and Tower of Terror. Yes, they were fun. She can admit that.

QOSROIT: What is your favorite Disneyland/California Adventure ride? If you've never been, what would you like to try?

Love,
The Petersons

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Wow. That's hard. I love so many of them. Disneyland/California Adventure is one of my favorite places on earth. Josh's favorite is Pirates of the Carribean, followed closely by Grizzly River Run (although I loved hearing him scream like a girl on California Screamin'). Alek's favorite is Star Tours. He hated the Matterhorn because of the Abominable Snowman, which just goes to show that he is a bigger wimp than Amy. But that's why we love him. I honestly can't think of a ride I don't like. I even enjoy Snow White, because at Disneyland I can make anything fun. I am glad you guys had a good time. We are hoping to go there either this Fall or next Spring. We will see.

Anonymous said...

Disneyland is definately one of the happiest places on earth. A fun place where no matter how old you are you can escape most of the troubles of the world and remember some of the dreams you had as a child. I couldn't ever pick a favorite ride, there are just too many fun one.